Your data is collected by PHYTOCÉANE UK/Australian Bodycare UK Ltd. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to exchange with you.
Depending on the use you make of our site, the following personal data may be collected: title, surname, first name, address(es), telephone number(s), e-mail address, date of birth, IP address, originating URL, message(s) sent, newsletter registration.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In this case, before implementing this right, the platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
• The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
• The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can do this by using our contact form.
• The right to limitation of processing: users may request the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
• The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
• The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data they have provided to it to transmit to a new platform. They can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address PHYTOCÉANE UK, BODYCARE HOUSE, SHAM FARM BUSINESS UNITS, ERIDGE GREEN, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, KENT, TN3 9JA or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/.
USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows :
• access and use of the platform by the user;
• management of the functioning and optimization of the platform;
• implementation of user support;
• verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
• management of possible disputes with users;
• sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after we no longer need it to provide services to you.
The information collected will be kept strictly confidential by PHYTOCÉANE UK/Australian Bodycare UK Ltd. and will be used exclusively for its own purposes.
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server.
• Determine your Internet browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and the plug-ins you have installed.
• Know what products you are looking at so that we can provide you with tailored suggestions. We do not collect personal data in the course of this activity. We collect statistical data so that we can optimize our site.
• Provide you with the ability to share content on the site
Some cookies are set until you close your browser, others are kept for a longer period of time. The maximum duration of our cookies is 13 months.
LIST OF COOKIES
• Cookies of your session: to activate all the functionalities of the site and to allow to put your products to the basket or to connect to your account. You can manage them here.
• Google Analytics statistics cookie: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors navigate the site. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. You can manage them here.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies may be placed on our site by our advertising partners. They allow us to define a profile based on your interests, and thus to offer you relevant advertising content when you browse other sites. They do not store any personal data but are defined by uniquely identifying your browser and your terminal. If you do not allow these cookies, you will be subject to less targeted advertising. You can manage them here.
• Social network cookies: these cookies allow you to share different pages of the site on social networks. You can manage them here.
By default, most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to prevent them from being saved to your computer or an associated device. Some browsers offer a mode where they are always deleted after a visit.
The help section of the toolbar of most browsers tells you how to refuse new "cookies" or get a message that tells you when they are received, or how to disable them all. You can also choose to disable or delete similar data used by software that is incidental to your browser, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of these programs or by visiting the website of the publisher of these programs.
You can manage your cookies by clicking ici. Please note that in order to save your cookie preferences we must set a cookie on your computer, otherwise you will have to reset your preferences each time you visit. Also, if you delete your cookies, your choices will be erased.
More information on the ICO website.